0
Image result for I walked into a hotel and after going the menu, I ordered some food. After about

I walked into a hotel and after going the menu, I ordered some food. After about 20mins a group of guys and ladies walked in & ordered theirs. To my dismay, these folks got first served. I watched as they started to eat & laugh heartily. I even overhead one of them bragging about how he's connected to everyone in the hotel and I felt mocked. I decided to leave. Unable to take it anymore, I called the waiter. He was calmly told me: "Your own is a special order, being prepared by the chief chef.Theirs orders are busy with yours. you wait ". I calmed down & waited patiently.

Shortly after, my meal was served by 6 waiters. Unknown to me, the owner of the hotel (who happened to be an old long lost friend of mine) saw me when I entered and decided to surprise me. She changed my simple meal to a five-star meal. The party at the other table were shocked. They could not stop staring. Suddenly they were the ones murmuring, asking why they did not get that kind of service and meal.

Such is life! Some people are ahead of you and are talking about how they are smarter, wiser and better than you, how they are well connected, blessed, have money and are enjoying life. You're waiting tirelessly wondering why its taking so long to breakthrough, you endure mockery and humiliation. May be you contemplated suicide, went through depression or suffered severe mental anxiety. Do not you worry! The owner of the world has seen you & does not want to be served a simple meal like those making a mockery of you.

You're waiting long because yours is a special meal. It takes time to prepare. And only chief chefs prepare them.

Wait for your meal and relax. When it comes to laughing party will be silenced for good.

Stay blessed enjoy your day! This is my word of encouragement to you today.

கருத்துரையிடுக Disqus

 
Top